This page should give our customers and all other interested persons an overview about the services we provide on this web-site, as well as what services we can provide as company port.
On the right side you'll find collected links about our services we provide on this web-site. port offers development, training and consulting services for all aspects of Embedded Systems. Our expertise covers multiple microcontroller architectures, their tool chains and hot topics such as embedded networking using CAN — Controller Area Network — or CANopen and Internetworking.
The engineers of port have experience in a wide variety of hardware, software and networking aspects of embedded systems applications. We are especially knowledgeable in embedded networking using CAN and Internetworking solutions. port is one of the active members of the CiA, participating in many standard definitions of CiA.
Customers, not only for products, but also for our development services and training classes, are located all over the world, from America to Asia.
Some of the consulting projects we worked on recently involved:
- Implementing a CAN - Internet gateway with a web server based on a ARM-7 CPU with embedded Linux
- Implementing a Wireless-LAN Gateway between CAN and TCP/IP based on ELAN SC420 with embedded Linux
- Implementing CANopen Safety in a complete product range of safety critical devices including Windows based Configuration and Diagnostic Tools.
- Implementing of redundant CANopen networks with Flying Master concept for use in maritime electronics equipment
- Different types of CANopen nodes used in medical devices (motion controllers, displays, ...)
- Implementing CANopen slave nodes based on:
- Texas Instruments
- Windows™, Linux, VxWorks, RTX, CMX applications