Update CANopen Library and Update CANopen Design Tool
Patch 12 offers the following high lights:
- The CANopen Library can now forward any received heartbeat to the application.
- In many places the code quality was improved by means of static checks.
Furthermore, there were the following extensions and improvements:
- the library can now report any heartbeat to the application
- enabled via define CO_CONFIG_REPORT_ANY_HB
- uses indication coUserHbReceived(..) (see examples/template/usr_301.c)
- LSS slaves will now react to requests while in OPERATIONAL state
- previously any requests in while OPERATIONAL state would be ignored
- old behaviour can be reenabled by setting #define CO_CONFIG_LSS_NO_REACTION_IN_OPERATIONAL 1
- added an automatic SDO abort in case the SDO client cannot start the SDO timeout monitoring
- previously this would fail silenty and had to be solved by application
- when using fast sort, removeNodeReq(..) will now also resort it's internal list
- many small changes due to static code checks via lint
- in the template for usr_301.c the indication mGuardErrorInd(..) is now included for any device that is using define (CONFIG_MASTER), so it can report received BootUp messages
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our team.